Summertime in the park
Full on park season has officially arrived. There will many of us wanting enjoy the green space, so a few tips for enjoyment. If you love the park, then these are no-brainers and easy peasy!
Please check the calendar on this website for permitted events in the park. We try and keep it updated as possible ;-) Got any park info you want to share with us, please do via our facebook page and/or email us via contact page. Follow us on twitter @FriendsofTriBel.
This website is designed to be self serving resource for patrons. Amongst other great info, under the tab 'Using the Park' you will find under 'Key Park Contact info' helpful for park/city contacts. The Friends consists of volunteer community members that care for the park and it's green space. Which means, it's on our own time, responses may not be immediate.
- Do have a picnic on the grass, bring the kids, friends, family.
- Do be respectful to the green space i.e. don't lock bikes to young trees, slackliners use tree protection. No zip-lines, please.
- Do share the green space with others and meet some new people.
- Be kind, considerate and let's all get along .e. no loud amplification, watch the 'smoking', use some tact and common sense.
- The park is surrounded by residential homes, boisterious noise past 11-12 is not welcome.
- Leave ZERO FOOTPRINT. Clean up after yourself. If the bins are full, take your rubbish with you.
Fireworks - There are no offical 'permitted' or sanctioned by the City fireworks in the park. Attend at your own risk. So, please be careful and responsible.
The Friends of Trinity Bellwoods Park