May long weekend in the park
Happy May 2-4 loyal park patrons. It's the one we've all be waiting for and it's going to be....well not cold. Yes, park season is officially arrived. There will many of us wanting enjoy the green space, so a few tips for enjoyment. If you love the park, then these are no-brainers and easy peasy!
- Do have a picnic on the grass, bring the kids, friends, family.
- Do be respectful to the green space i.e. don't lock bikes to young trees, slackliners use tree protection.
- Do share the green space with others and meet some new people!
- Be kind, considerate and let's all get along .e. no loud amplification, watch the 'smoking', use some tact and common sense.
- The park is surrounded by residential homes, boisterious noise past 11-12 is not welcome.
- Leave ZERO FOOTPRINT. Clean up after yourself. If the bins are full, take your rubbish with you.
Fireworks - There are no offical 'permitted' or sanctioned by the City fireworks in the park. You will attend at your own risk. So, please be careful and responsible.
Have a great weekend!
The Friends of Trinity Bellwoods Park